Thursday, March 31, 2011

:D

I received my money yesterday for helping a youth leader out at her job at cleaning H&R Block offices. ($70)

It's awesome how God keeps sending me to the bank to deposit a check or other cash. :)

Tomorrow I'm going to my sister's to help out with her yard sale. She, too, is going on a Missions trip to Ethiopia in October. But she will be staying for two years when she goes. Click here for her story. :D

Nothing more to really update you guys on. A prayer request would be that God would give me opportunities to raise money(Flea market or anything else) during April. The days I would be going to the Flea Market(Saturdays) are filled this Sat, next Sat, the following Sat seems to ring a bell of something. That leaves the 23rd and the 30th. Then it's May. That also has at least one Saturday booked, but I may be able to hand out some business cards during one of those days in May. :D I'll be passing tons of people anyhow.

Anyhow, sorry for the rambling. =P

Ooh, I almost forgot. My mom subs at the local Elem. schools often and she was taking to one of the teacher's aides about my missions trip. The aide began asking if I was musically inclined or could sing, and mom told her that I could play the piano. The aide then explained that her church takes up a lot of love offerings to teenagers going on missions trips. From what I recall my mom telling me, she said the aide said she would talk with her church and see if I can come give a presentation (plus slideshow?) of my calling. I might be able to do a special number on the piano. *Shrug*


Yep, that's it for now. Thanks for your prayers. :)

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry - God will make sure everything comes in right when you need it!
    Btw, did you watch the slideshow I made of my trip last year? (I went to Ethiopia last year, too). I used the SAME EXACT SONG! Haha how random! Great video!

    ReplyDelete