Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fundraising Update

On the first day I made this blog, I posted a link to an online fundraising program. I had informed you readers that it was where you could buy magazines(for cheap).

Well, I had forgotten to inform you there were other items for sale through it.

A $100 restaurant gift card for $35.

A $50 restaurant gift card for $20.

A tub of different brands of cookie dough for $16+ $4 S&H. (Also, you can buy a combo cookie dough tub(s) for $30+$8 S&H.)

Please consider. Perhaps your friends would love a treat to a restaurant, or perhaps you yourself would enjoy having a gift card of $100 for only $35! Please pass this link on to other people who might be interested.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha honestly, I'm not sure that such a thing exists. I never saw any in the church services we went to, and all the songs they sang everyone knew. There weren't any words printed out or anything. :/ Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha and the word verification was "indera"... just change the d to a j and it would be the main bread in Ethiopia! Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Email me, I wanted to talk to you about your trip.
    precious2200@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete