Friday, March 18, 2011

Another Update

A few things to update you on.

First off, I was able to order 1000 business cards to hand out to people. It has my info on the back linking people to my blog, fundraising website, and my email.

Secondly, I should be getting a check from the fundraising website either tomorrow or Monday(They claim that I should have it on or before the 21st of each month).

Another thing is I have started designing duct tape wallets in the colors of the Ethiopian flag. I plan on selling these for $5-10 to earn money for my trip.

Here are a couple of pictures to show you what they look like.
(Some will be pictures of other designs I've made.)

This one is of the outside, opened up.















And this one is the inside. I put two cards in there to show you what it sort of looks like. These are not amazing quality images, but they give you an idea of what they look like.








If you are interested in buying one, send me an email at kevin2ethiopia@yahoo.com.
Perhaps you don't want one, but you know someone who might. Well, tell them about this blog and about me and the wallet.


That's about it. Please continue to pray that God will confirm his will in my life. And pray that God will supply the money I need for this trip. I need 1/3 of the amount for the two-week initial stay by July. And then another 1/3 in August, and then another 1/3 in September. And then I need to pay the extra payment for my 16-week stay before going in October.

Pray that God will give me opportunities to present my missions trip to people and even churches and that God will give me opportunities to earn the money I need.

-Kevin

1 comment: