Friday, December 23, 2011

Ten days...

Yesterday my trip became officially official official. I got my pre-trip packet of a couple info booklets, my itinerary, my ID lanyard and my tshirt. Woot woot. :)
It's 10 days until I leave. It's really getting close. :)

It's amazing to see God work through everything: providing my expenses, provided above what I need, providing support of the missions trip through my youth pastors and parents and respected adults.
It's also great to be blessed with parents who are so supportive of this. Doing things to ensure aspects of the trip, sacrificing financially to enable me to do what God wants me to do, and not restricting me from God's will for whatever reason.


I just have a few more projects to do before my departure and I'm all set! :)

Oh! The issue with Papa John's... well, they still haven't sent the check, so BCI has allowed me to go ahead and pay and then transfer the funds to my other sister who is planning to go sometime soon.

Thank you for praying.

In Christ Alone,
Kevin Barrick

No comments:

Post a Comment