Thursday, April 28, 2011

YARD SALE!

This is mainly a "service announcement" to those who live near me.

I am hosting a yard sale at my house in late May or Mid-June. All proceeds will go to my missions trip to Ethiopia.

I would like to ask you to donate items for this yard sale. Spring cleaning perhaps has left you with boxes of knick-knacks and other space-consuming items, or maybe you have collected stuff over the years and haven't used them, or maybe you have clothes that your children have outgrown. Well, consider donating them to my yard sale. I will be accepting donations until the day of the yard sale.

Assuming those who read this that are near me would be those that attend my church, if you have items you want to donate then just come see me at church.

Thanks for your consideration and prayers.

-Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment