Tuesday, January 21, 2020

A New Chapter

Perhaps many of you have noticed how dusty it has gotten around here. I have gone through many changes in life, begun new journeys, and learned a handful of lessons.
I am still in Ethiopia, now private tutoring in English. Over the past two years, I have nearly completed my bachelor's degree (I graduate in May!) and obtained a TESOL certification.
However, my dreams are (and gave always been) to pursue my passion in creative storytelling and becoming an author. I have recently embarked on what I hope to be a bigger and better chapter in my life that prefaces life as an author.
As I lay this blog to final rest, you can continue following me and my story by checking out my short story blog.
At Creativity Brewing, you can enjoy a freshly brewed tale that you can read in three minutes while you are having your morning cup of coffee or tea, whichever you fancy.

Thank you for joining me thus far and I hope to see you on the other side!

-Kevin Barrick 

No comments:

Post a Comment