Friday, June 1, 2012

Photo updates!

So, I figured some people haven't looked at my photos on Facebook; some people may be trying to relive Ethiopian experiences; or some people like viewing my photos(so long as they're in a small, semi-irregular pattern). Therefore...here are some photos! :D

 This is Dagim. He was my first home visit kid. :D
 These are some neighbor kids to one of our program children.
 Dagim and Nati just after an art class with their project around Easter time. It's a cross with a heart saying "Christ is Risen"...if I can read it right.
 This is social worker Tigist and her program child Berhane.
 This is Yakob and his dog.
 I'm thinking this kid is new to the program. I never went to his house so I never really got to know him. :/
And this is Solomon, brother of Tekalign, outside his house on my last home visit with his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment